This one-day course is aimed at anyone seeking to lead rides in an off-road environment. The course is a mixture of theory and practice. Participants will learn how to:
- plan rides from suitable locations
- risk assess various parameters of a led ride
- check that participants are appropriately prepared and equipped
- carry out emergency repairs
- deal with other emergencies
- manage a group of riders
Successful candidates will be awarded an accreditation at Level 2 recognized at one credit by the Department of Education.
For more information, call 029 20616783 or email email@example.com .