Date: 13 March 2017
Venue: Unit 9 Gabalfa Workshops, Clos Menter, Cardiff CF14 3AY
Velotech Gold is our flagship maintenance course. The qualification is aimed at professional mechanics but will be of interest to anybody seeking an in-depth knowledge of bicycle maintenance. Over four days you will learn how to strip and rebuild the majority of bicycle systems.
Course contents include:
- Frame inspection
- Fitting, setting up, and adjusting cable brake systems (V-brake, road, and disc)
- Fitting, setting up, and adjusting front and rear derailleurs
- Removing cassettes, freehubs, and freewheels
- Wheel hub strip and clean
- Truing a wheel
- Stripping and servicing headsets
- Replacing chains
- Removing and replacing adjustable, cartridge, and external bottom brackets
- Pre-delivery inspection
Velotech Gold is run in conjunction with Velotech Ltd and is recognized by the Bicycle Association of Great Britain.
The course will run on the following dates:
- Monday 13 March 2017
- Tuesday 14 March 2017
- Wednesday 15 March 2017
- Thursday 16 March 2017
How to book
By PayPal: Follow the PayPal link at the bottom of this page.
By post: Complete the booking form and post it with your payment to: Cycle Training Wales, Unit 9 Gabalfa Workshops, Cardiff, CF14 3AY.
By credit/debit card: Call 02920 616783 between 1000 and 1600 weekdays only.
For further information, contact Nick Grant-Canham on 02920 616783 / 07971 719626.