Level 2 Bike Maintenance focuses on replacing and servicing consumable components, like chains and cables. These are items which will inevitably wear over time, or which you may need to change as part of an overhaul.
This one-day course covers:
- fitting cable housing
- replacing gear and brake cables
- changing bar tape and grips
- chain splitting and replacement
- removing and changing cassettes and freewheels
- replacing pedals
- adjusting front dérailleurs
While this course builds on Level 1 Bike Maintenance, it is not essential to have completed that course first.
For further information, contact our office on 02920 616783.
Location: Cardiff Cycle Workshop, Unit 9 Gabalfa Workshops, Cardiff CF14 3AY