Level 2 Bike Maintenance focuses on replacing and servicing consumable components, like chains and cables. These are items which will inevitably wear over time, or which you may need to change as part of an overhaul.
This one-day course covers:
- fitting cable housing
- replacing gear and brake cables
- changing bar tape and grips
- chain splitting and replacement
- removing and changing cassettes and freewheels
- replacing pedals
- adjusting front dérailleurs
While this course builds on Level 1 Bike Maintenance, it is not essential to have completed that course first.
If you are interested in this or other bicycle maintenance courses, please contact Nick Grant-Canham on email@example.com or 07971 719626.
Location: Cardiff Cycle Workshop, Unit 9 Gabalfa Workshops, Cardiff CF14 3AY